Tuesday, November 28, 2017

thanksgiving break

   Over thanksgiving break I got to go to Fontana, California with my parents. We went Black Friday shopping with my three cousins and aunt and uncle. We also got to eat a full thanksgiving meal with some Christmas songs playing and a Christmas tree. I can't say I didn't get to have fun because I did. My cousin Armando and I got to watch the movie "coco"; I cried a lot. I think the part that made me cry the most was when the guy left to pursue his dream as a rising music artist but before he left he would always sing this one song to his daughter about never forgetting him. I also got to watch the football game of the cowboys and my cousins husband and son play their soccer game. What I find so funny is that my cousins son( Franky, 15) came out in tv to be the next big thing in the soccer field last year. And now he plays soccer with a intense soccer team; they go all around the U.S. to play with different teams. For example, for New Years he's leaving to New York, New York to play against another team. So I did have fun. But I could not forget about how Franky dances to Mexican music in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation: LAST DAY IN SCHOOL

There are multiple things i liked about this class. One for example, is all the student success statements that Mr. Haymore has taught us. H...