Monday, April 9, 2018

student success statement

"A promise must never be broken" ~Alexander Hamilton

            You must always keep a promise even if temptation gets to you. I know that with the society we live in today we cant really trust anyone but that's why you must choose wisely who you will trust. but besides that if you promise your mom or anyone that you will do something for them then you must do it. For example, i promised myself that i wouldn't cry over any guy who hurt me. yeah i didnt cry but i did think about him i therefore kept my promise. In addition when my mom tells me not to tell anyone about how she feels i tell  her okay mom i know. and i keep my promise no matter what. so basically just keep a promise like its not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation: LAST DAY IN SCHOOL

There are multiple things i liked about this class. One for example, is all the student success statements that Mr. Haymore has taught us. H...